yours elegantly

Pages

Womens Tunics

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cotton Tunics at Yours Elegantly make Perfect Beach Tunics or Swim Cover Ups

I bought 3 cotton tunics from http://www.yourselegantly.com for $26 and realized that they are just the perfect swim cover up I was looking for. Soft breathable cotton tunics in spring and summer for a day at the beach on vacation or even shopping is the way to go.

I look very cool, trendy and comfortable in the cotton tunics that feel so soft and light on my skin. The delicate classy embroidered tunics available in all spring and summer colors and in white are pretty and enticing. The $26.00 price on the tunics I am told are without the retail mark ups hence close to wholesale pricing. That’s a bargain!

I noticed I could machine wash the tunics on gentle cycle, they come out from dryer ready to wear & no ironing for me is a big plus. The courteous friendly service if you choose to do a phone order at http://www.yourselegantly.com and a free gift are added bonus points to shop this unique affordable online site.

I gifted these cotton tunics in pink, blue and peach with white embroidery to my sisters who are beautiful plus size women in GA, CA, OK and FL and they loved them. These tunics are just what Plus Size Women need. The soft comfort of cotton tunic, the long hip covering length, the loose flow of the tunic makes for a fashionable and slimming plus style tunic.

I also read articles in newspapers in CT that call the business Yours Elegantly as “A Giving Business” and “A Business that sets a New Shopping Trend”. I’d agree to that for sure! Highly recommend this site for a good shopping experience just as they mention on their site http://www.yourselegantly.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post. These days cotton tunics and tops are making the great difference these days. Buying Scarves for Women these would be a great idea to buy.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons